ImmersionsRC Vortex 250 Pro ARF
The Vortex 285 (the first in the Vortex family) has experienced incredible success, and has changed the Race Quad market.
The Vortex 250 Pro is the result of listening to our top pilots, taking the product to a new level, with the same level of integration as it?s big brother.
- Weight: ~415g without battery, or HD camera
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
- ESCs: Full Custom, 20A cont. 22A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
- Motors: Custom V-Spec 2204-2300kV, with 3mm axles, 5mm shafts
- Props: OEM Gemfan 5045 GF Bullnose
- Flight Camera: FatShark 700TVL v2 CMOS (included)
- HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum?, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required) (Auto-Sense!)
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
- Note: Compatible receiver and display device required for initial setup and use, not included.
- 1x Vortex 250 Pro Race Quad, Fully assembled and tested
8x Gemfan 5045 GF Bullnose
2x ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
1x SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna
1x PPM Interface Cable
1x Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
1x SBus Interface Cable
Vortex GoPro Kit