This frame is GEP-AX5, called AirBus. GEPRC designed to fix 4 arm board with a X CNC aluminium, easy to removal and installation, and the CNC aluminium is strengthen the strong of the ?X? Frames.
There are a PDB(5V 3A output, 12V 500mA output ) and XT60, save the installation time. It is worth mentioning that the Tail lights integrated 6 bright LED tail lights and the buzzer. LED tail lights support that FC (Betaflight / CleanFlight) control the color and the condition of the lights. The biggest feature is in the nose of this frame, used the 3D TPU printing and the camera mount designed by 35 degree angle inclination. It can extremely reduce the wind resistance.
Wheelbase:AX5:215mm(motor to motor diagonal)
AX4:180mm(motor to motor diagonal)
AX6:250mm(motor to motor diagonal)
Adjustable lens:0-50 deg
Flight Controller:F3 /Naze32/ CC3D
Battery: 4S 1300mAh
1. High strength 3K carbon board to ensure that the frame is strong
2. Thanks to the CNC aluminum, make the arm board stronger and easy to change
3. Camera mount designed 35 degree angle inclination, esay to installation the Gorpo, Session.
4. 3D TPU printing in the nose of this frame, extremely reduce the wind resistance.
5. Wheelbase: 5 inch 215mm, 4 inch 180mm, 6 inch 250mm.
6. Motor mount designed protection structure, to reduce the extent of motors? injury in most cases.
7. ?X? structure, good mobility.
8. Strong and beautiful structure, light weight (118g, including all fixed parts).
9. Adjustable lens, 0-55 deg
10. With a PDB, with a BEC (5/12v output, maximum 3A, maximum 500mA