The new ultralight Toothpick F405 2-4S AIO 20A FC is finally released! Compared with the V3 version, the new V4 board updates the F411 chip to F405. It can handle 20A of continuous current and up to 4S! Strong performance lets you break through the limits of your quad and explore more possibilities in the flight. Highly recommend using it on Beta95X V3 and Beta95X V3 HD Digital VTX to get a smooth flight.
Note: The MPU6000 gyro is not available due to rising prices and lack of stock. We decide to change the gyro to BMI270 for the Toothpick series flight controller to continuously provide the product service.
Know More About BMI270
BMI270 gyro works great in most cases, especially in low frequency. But it will need more software filters and is sensitive in high frequency. This can be solved by adjusting filter settings in PID tuning. You can flash our CLI file or set gyro lowpass 2 at 135Hz and choose filter type at PT2 in settings. This will help BMI270 gyro to get a similar performance as MPU6000 gyro. Below pictures show the difference between the two gyros.
Download CLI File & FC Firmware here.
- Updated the F411 chip to F405, this new 20A AIO board handles a continuous current of 20A and a burst current of 22A, bringing pilots a more stable flight.
- BETAFPV 12A/20A AIO flight controller reserves the same UART ports layout, UART3 for Rx, UART4 for DJI, UART6 for SmartAudio and the Spare UART1, more convenient for pilots to solder.
- Come with 2 integrated Plug & Play Ports for both digital VTX and Rx, less solder work needed, easy to install.
- Come with a 26mm x 26mm whoop mounting pattern, this board can be added to both the toothpick drone and the cinematic whoop quadcopter like Beta95X V3 and Beta95X V3 HD Digital VTX.
Comparison of Toothpick 12A AIO FC, Toothpick 20A AIO FC and Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
Specifications of FC
- CPU: STM32F405RGT6
- Six-Axis: BMI270
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Batefight-BETAFPV405-4.2.X
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver
- Connecter: XT30, it also can be changed to XT60 if pilots need it.
- Weight: 5.76g
Specifications of ESC
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 22A
- Firmware: BLHELI-32
Please Note: The chip of F405 V4 flight controller's ESC has changed to AT32F415 from STM32F105 due to shortage. While the AT32F415 is applicable to the ESC firmware version BETAFPV_20A_AT32.
Diagram for Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
There are 2 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including the Power LED ( Red), FC LED(Blue).
Power LED ( Red)
FC LED ( Blue )
How to Connect the External Rx to Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
The new AIO board has integrated the Plug & Play Port for the external Rx, and there will be a 4-Pin connector for Rx in the package. Thus, we highly recommend pilots to use pin-connect to save the solder work.
- 1 * Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 4 * M2x10mm screws
- 4 * M2 nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * Motor Pluggable Pins
- 1 * 6-Pin Connector for Digital VTX
- 1 * 4-Pin Connector for Rx