LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter is the upgraded version based on LiteRadio 2 and comes with huge improvements.
- Built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE increases the endurance to 8 hours.
- Updates with BETAFPV self-developed LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Upgrade Firmware on the radio transmitter.
- Supports the Frsky / Futaba / Bayang, pilots can easily change Futaba, Frsky D8, Frsky FCC D16 and Frsky LBT D16 mode via the radio transmitter.
- Comes with 100mW transmitting power, LiteRadio 2 SE brings a wider operating range.
- LiteRadio 2 SE upgrades with BETAFPV self-developed Customized LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Firmware Update on the radio transmitter, which is more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
- Equipped with a built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE can use up to 8 hours, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- Comes with a built-in charging module, LiteRadio 2 SE can support USB charging which is more convenient to use. Meanwhile, it designs a Low-Power warning to indicate a low battery. While it needs to be re-charged, the blue light will flash slowly.
- Compared with the LiteRadio 2, LiteRadio 2 SE has a larger transmitting power which can reach 100mW, bringing a wider operating range.
- Adopted the rubber coat, LiteRadio 2 SE is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It's comfortable to hold, and the anti-slip texture on the handles allows for a solid grip.
- This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE.
- LiteRadio 2 SE transmitter has been equipped on the Ready-to-Fly FPV whoop racing advanced kit 2 and FPV whoop racing starter kit 2. It is one of the easiest ways to get into the hobby.
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Color: White
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- Support Protocol: Bayang / Futaba S-FHSS / Frsky FCC D16/ Frsky LBT D16 / Frsky D8
- Power: ≤100mw
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customized LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: TypeC
Comparison of LiteRadio 2 SE and LiteRadio 2
|| LiteRadio 2 SE
Customized LiteRadio System
||Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
||Removable 350mAh 2S Battery
Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8/Futaba S-FHSS, Bayang
Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16 /Frsky D8, Bayang
||No(Could with OpenTX Companion)
How to switch the protocol
To change protocols (Frsky FCC D16, Frsky LBT D16, Frsky D8, or Futaba S-FHSS), you have to power it off first, then press and hold the bind button while you power it back on. After that, the flash times of the red LED before buzzer alarms will change, and it will indicate which protocol it is on.
||Frsky FCC D16
Frsky LBT D16
|Flash Three Times
|Flash Four Times
Diagram of LiteRadio 2 SE
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- 1 * User Manual