BT2.0 Batteries for Enhanced Performance
BT2.0 Batteries are well renowned for delivering excellent performance and durability in 1S whoop drones. The BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery achieves even better performance. It is capable of delivering a discharge rate of 40C (continuous) and 80C (burst). The larger capacity and stronger power bring more flight time and robust flight performance to 75-80mm whoop drones.
- BT2.0 connector decreased the internal resistance of the connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 550mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without the disturbance of low voltage warnings.
- BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery has stable current/voltage output and high efficiency. All 1S brushless drones will gain powerful and perfect performance with this BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, the BT2.0 connector is more durable and can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power.
- It is perfectly suitable for BETAFPV 1S whoop drones that use the BT2.0 450mAh battery, it can provide stable and consistent power, which achieved dynamic balance and more flight time. For example, Meteor75, Meteor75 HD, Meteor75 Pro, Meteor75 Pro HD, Cetus Pro, and Cetus X (double 1S battery in serial).
- Item: BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
- Capacity: 550mAh
- Rate: 40C/80C
- Voltage: 4.35V
- Dimension: 69.5*16.2*6.5mm
- Connector: Betafpv BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 13.99g/pc
550mAh Battery VS 450mAh Battery
BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery was upgraded in capacity and C-rate compared with the BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery. So it can provide more flight time and power for whoop drones that used 450mAh battery. For weight-sensitive whoop drones, BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery is also a good choice.
||BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
||BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 1S 550mAh battery and BT2.0 1S 450mAh battery. The discharge current is 13.5A in this testing. You can see that it has a longer time and improvement in voltage, which brings better flight performance.
The below picture shows the discharge of BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery at 22A (40C).
More Flight Time
BETAFPV Meteor75, Meteor75 HD, Meteor75 Pro, Meteor75 Pro HD, Cetus Pro, and Cetus X are compatible with BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, ensuring more time to create and less time worrying about the battery level. Pilots who fly 75-80mm whoop drones can also use BT2.0 550mAh battery.
Note: The flight time testing for both batteries is based on the 4.35V-3.2V voltage.
Pilots should remove the battery plate if installing this battery on Cetus Pro.
- How to maximize battery Life? Please check this article.
- 4 * BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery