5.8GHz Fatshark OLED Receiver
for Fatshark Dominator / V2 / V3 / HD 2 / HD3 and Attitude V4
Fat Shark's new 5.8Ghz OLED receiver module uses a completely overhauled electrical architecture to produce an improved image for FPV pilots. Updates in this module include enhanced reception sensitivity and tighter adjacent channel rejection.
Featuring a new organic LED (OLED) screen with a built-in spectrum analyzer, the OLED module receives 32 channels over four bands (A, B, Fat Shark and Race). Identify which channels are in use or free with the spectrum analyzer on the integrated toggle, then switch channels with ease directly on the goggle.
Includes white door for Dominator goggle integration.
Band 1 FS / IRC 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880
Band 2 Boscam E 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945
Band 3 Boscam A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725
Band 4 Race Band 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
- Built in spectrum analyzer
- 32 channel selection on A, B, Fat Shark and Race bands
- Designed for use in the Dominator V2, V3, HD3 and Attitude V4 goggles
- Integrated OLED screen for channel management
- Clean integration into Fat Shark headests -- no modifications needed!